NESE is the Northeast Storage Exchange, a shared regional storage collaboration funded by the National Science Foundation and operated as a long term partnership between the Universities and institutions below. Our main goals are to meet the storage needs of the data revolution for science, engineering, education and technology, particularly for researchers in the northeastern part of the U.S.
Strategically, our collaboration is in a fortunate position to do this due to our joint facility called the Massachusetts Green High Performance Computing Center, photo above. (MGHPCC).
- Boston University: Augustine Abaris, Wayne Gilmore, Orran Krieger, Saul Youssef
- Harvard University: Nick Amento, Milan Kupcevic, Justin Riley, Austin Smith, Brian White, Scott Yockel
- MIT: Chris Hill, Paul Hsi, Lauren Milechin, Jeff Scott, Rajiv Shridhar, Michael Tiernan
- Northeastern University: Devesh Tiwari
- University of Massachusetts: John Griffin, Mike Zink
- MGHPCC: Jim Culbert, John Goodhue
- RedHat: Hugh Brock, Ben England, Patrick Donnelly, Dan Mick, Sage Weil